In recent weeks I have been really struggling to keep up with all the various things that call for my time and attention. This includes managing to acknowledge the arrival of three new awards. Partly for that reason I shall bundle the three together into a single response.
Number One is the Kreativ Blogger Award.
This arrives courtesy of Nicola from The Prattle of Hastings. (Who has one of the smartest titles for a site I’ve yet to see.)
Number Two is the Sunshine Award.
Number Three is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
For this award I am indebted to Sirenia from My Own Avalon.
When you can spare some time from within your busy life, do visit these sites and see the various treats they offer.
I calculate I shall be able to satisfy the requirements of all three awards by posting ten pieces of information and recommending ten WordPress sites.
1. I have spent most of my life living on an island.
2. The father of one of the folk who nominated this site for one of the awards is an old friend of mine.
3. “Horace Sippog And The Siren’s Song” is one of my favourite novels.
4. I am the author of “Northern Limericks”.
5. I once stood as an Independent Anarchist in an election, after the official Anarchist candidate and I had a disagreement on policy.
6. “Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme” is one of my favourite pieces of organ music.
7. I will always avoid showering if a bath is available.
8. My gardening skills are minimal.
9. I nicknamed my dental hygienist Flossie.
10. I can get my thumb and little finger in a straight line.
I’m sure you will quickly realise why I am recommending these sites. 🙂